Popular Posts

Friday, April 15, 2011

MOTHER...We shall always miss you






MOTHER…. WE SHALL ALWAYS MISS YOU

April 10, 2011, the Sunday, yet another unforgettable date leaving its impact on rest of my life. That is the date when my beloved mother left us. May Allah bestow her with eternal peace, amen!
The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother never. A mother is something absolutely new. The heart of a mother is deep abyss at the bottom of which you will find forgiveness.
My memories of motherly love, affection, care, sacrifice and protection spread over fourty eight years. I was the most difficult child for her to bring up. My childhood was full of serious illnesses. I made her sleepless for years; she could carry me from one doctor to another, from one spiritual healer to another. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to my all my life.
Being a mother of nine children with limited resources to spend, she proved herself as a mother with remarkable resilience and wisdom to raise her siblings, to be successful in their lives. She was the best educator with out having education.
She had such a strong magnet in her personality that was equally love and desired by all age group. She was cheerful company to kids, jolly company to grownups.
My mother for me was, a truest friend I ever had. When ever I trialed heavy and sudden, she fell upon me; when friends who rejoiced with me deserted; when ever trouble thickened around me, still was she who clung to me, and endeavored with her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to my heart. Though not knowing how will I be surviving hard time when she is not around to motivate me, to encourage me but still I cherish my firm belief that she will be guarding me from heaven through her prayers always...

The mother who loved
The mother who cared
The mother who helped
The mother who worried
The mother who was with me through it all
The mother who raised me to be who and what I am
The mother who encouraged me
The mother who worked hard for me
The mother who sacrificed
The mother who was here for me
The mother who had lived all years for me
The mother who was surviving for me
The mother who was every where
The mother who was kind
The mother who was warm hearted
The mother who was super woman

And

Mother the biggest gift of Allah to us
Mother the candle burn herself to light our life
Mother the other name of kindness
Mother who hold us nine month and suffer
Mother who feed us from her blood and milk
Mother stays sleepless all the nights holding us
Mother teach us how to walk and talk
Mother guides us and secures us
Mother loves us from start to end
Mother is mother no one can take her place 

5 comments:

  1. Bravo Chacha!! She really was a gem of a lady. The warmth of her hug, the moist feeling of her lips kissing our foreheads with all the love we never deserved, her prayers guarding us every moment, her concern with a small worry of us, they all speak of a loving, yet strong heart she had. She would be missed, loved and cherished for the ages to come. May ALLAH S.A.W grant Dadi Ama the highest place in Jan'ah, and us the courage to bear this loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell, its coming right from heart! May she be blessed with eternal peace. Our prayers go out for you all, in this moment of great loss. Adnan Abid & Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comments came out of your heart and one can feel the warmth,affection and love your heart possess for her.I had the oppertunity of meeting her when she was in ICU some years back and i was amazed by her confidence and courage, May Allah rest her soul soul in eternal peace...

    Zubair Hassan Rajput

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is Mother Day, it is reminder to all those having their mothers, please serve them with full zeal and zest. Mother is your shelter, your protraction and your your guard against all miseries... I miss my mother now, I feel standing among cannibal with out any gaurd. May Allah rest her soul in eternal peace.

    ReplyDelete