Frank Talk
Popular Posts
MOTHER...We shall always miss you
MOTHER…. WE SHALL ALWAYS MISS YOU April 10, 2011 , the Sunday, yet another unforgettable date leaving its impact on res...
Yet another Female and Airport...
Never underestimate lady driver...
Tribute to my Father by state newspaper of Bahawalpur State...
Waiting for Godot
WAITING FOR GODOT. The best time pass of Pakistanis now a day is to indulge in discussion or debate over the probability of Revolution in...
In the Memory of our Beloved Mother, May Allah rest her soul in eternal peace...
PML-N and MQM in Grand Alliance but in recent past..........
"Rang badalta hey Asmaan kaisey kaisey........." Recent Past.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsM8_63WrEM&feature=related...
Cholistan Desert Rally-2012
Cholistan Desert Rally-2012
Smile
Now a days in Pakistan, you may find only those people smiling whom photographer says before taking their photograph, " Smile Please...
Electricity Crisis in Pakistan
ELECTRICITY CRISIS IN PAKISTAN “if I had not bowed to American demands, they threatened to send us back to stone age”, President Mushar...
Sunday, August 7, 2011
"The Problem with Our Famous People"
It took me fifteen years to discover that I had no talent for writing,
but I couldn't give it up because by that time I was too famous.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment